Global ID is in strong development! We are in the process of raising funds with Maizar Advisory Services! If you want to invest in a startup with a very high potential then contact this office to study the investment opportunities. Cybersecurity is a fast growing business!
More on https://maizar.ch/
Why invest in Global ID ?
The Vein recognition market is expected to generate close to a billion swiss francs by 2029,
Finger vein biometrics is expected to generate more than CHF 588 Mn(Sources: Fact.MR; RocSearch Analysis Note ) by the end of the decade, despite losing ~10% of its market share to palm vein recognition – Global ID pipeline already comprises various multi-view vein recognition products such as VenoScanner-F1, VenoScanner-F2 and Hand scanner
- The initial focus is to sell scanners as a one-time customer purchase model (CapEx)
- Software and infrastructure Subscription – Multi-year renewable agreements and maintenance to claim the benefit of regular upgrades
- Service and maintenance
- Regular maintenance and service arrangements exclusively for special versions and adaptations
- Database management services come under the service category, which is ultra-scalable, and revenue goes up as the number of people increases in the database. However, the cost to the subscriber is inversely proportional to the number of people in the database.
- Global ID filed a Patent for cryptography in 2020 titled “Method, Electronic Identity Object, and Terminal for Recognising and/or Identifying a User” Patents (in the US, Europe and Asia)
- Global ID also filed a Patent for Biometry in 2019 titled “Method and Device for Biometric Vascular Recognition and/or Identification”
- Global ID filed a Patent for Data Privacy in 2021 titled “A Method, a System and a Biometric Server for Controlling Access of Users to Desktops in an Organisation”
Global ID is the first EPFL Innovation Park startup registered in the Swiss Triple Impact sustainability directory