As Chief of Staff of the Proton Group, I am very involved in the economy of my country, Switzerland, and am always on the lookout for promising new innovations that meet the demands of the market.
When I discovered the Global ID Startup, I was seduced by the technology and I see many applications such as :
– Identification of persons (identity cards, passports, diplomas, civil registers, cadastres, etc.)
– Unlocking of workstations, machine,
– Physical access unlocking with the ability to embed privileges (SSO)
– Integration in two-factor identity authentication systems
– Secure access to bank accounts
– Secure payment and flows
If I chose to invest in Global ID, it is also because I was convinced by the Lambert Sonna, PhD, the CEO. He himself is a specialist in cybersecurity and has a perfect mastery of many subjects, but he is also surrounded by several laboratories, all at the forefront of their respective fields of activity: Lasec at EPFL, IDIAP in Martigny, Hes-SO Valais/Wallis and CSEM in Neuchâtel. Swiss entities recognized worldwide that allow me to have great confidence in my investment.